Tales of a Cock Slave #78

A guy with the profile name "It's Not Small" pinged me on Scruff and asked if I wanted to hook up with him in his car and suck his huge cock. I unlocked, then he unlocked. Once I saw his arrow straight 9 x 5 inch uncut cock, I said yes, and asked where we should meet. He told me to park in a nearby commuter parking lot, in the corner closest to the road and he'd park next to me in his Mercedes station wagon.

I parked and he parked next to me. I got into his car and we drove to a quiet street and got in the back seat. He pulled down his pants and underwear. I leaned over and wrapped my lips and throat around his thick cock.

He held my head as I swallowed his cock. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and I felt his cock throb all the way down my throat as I swallowed every drop of his semen. "Oh, my God. I was not expecting to shoot that quickly, you are an amazing cocksucker! I'm Greg."

"I'm Mike."

Later, he pinged me asking if I wanted to suck him again in his car with his friend, who had a 10 x 6 inch uncut cock. He gave me his profile name, "Hung Greek Daddy". I searched for him and was amazed and was looking forward to sucking him.

I said yes and we met at the same place. I got in the back of his car and the Greek guy asked Greg what my name was. Greg said, "Mike." The Greek guy already had his pants and underwear down. I went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles, he held my head all the way down on his fat cock and, by the time Greg parked, I had swallowed his huge load.

As Greg was opening the back door, the Greek guy, Constos, whose cock was still down my throat, said, "Greg you were right, he is a truly gifted cocksucker. He's the only cocksucker I've used who could swallow me all the way and take my load without gagging." Greg got in, pulled his pants and underwear down. I sucked him off and swallowed his huge load. Then, I turned around and sucked another huge load of semen out of Constos.

Then Constos said, "It's dark here and no one is around. Greg, let's get out of the car and properly throat fuck our little cocksucker and shoot on his face. If he does well, maybe we'll let him have our huge cocks up his ass." After we got out of the car Constos commanded, "Cocksucker, on your knees with that hot mouth open wide!"

I got down on my knees, opened my mouth and looked up at his handsome. He put one hand on top of the car and one under my chin, leaned forward and shoved his huge, hot cock all the way down my throat pinning my head against the car. He piston fucked my throat and shot again saying, "Fuck, Greg, thank you, thank you for hooking me up this this tight mouth fuck hole!"

Then Greg did the same thing, breathlessly saying as he smacked my face cheeks as his fat cock throbbed in my throat and he shot huge into my belly, "Fuck, glad I got to properly use that tight throat!" It was so, so hot getting face fucked so hard and being fed so much hot semen out in the open.

Then, Constos pulled me up to my feet, looked into my eyes and said, "Lucky cocksucker, you just earned the right to have our huge cocks up your ass. I hope your ass is as tight and hot as your throat!" He then turned me around and after telling me to put my hands on the car, pulled down my pants and underwear, told me to spread my legs and stick my hot ass out.

He slapped lube on my ass, fingered it and smacked my ass cheeks. He then shoved his huge, uncut cock all the way up my ass, and with his hands on my shoulders, piston-fuck up into my ass, pushing me all the way down on his cock. I groaned and groaned, flexing my ass muscles.

He slowed down, whispering in my ear, "Let's enjoy this as long as possible."

"Yes, yes, yes, you can fuck my ass all night. It feels so amazing! I'll stop flexing my ass muscles and just enjoy the ride on your amazing cock." He grunted, shoved it all the way up my ass almost lifting me off the ground, and as his cock throbbed up my ass, filling his condom with more semen.

Greg asked, "Constos, you done with his hot ass?"

"Yes. Have at it. So tight and hot!" Greg lubed my ass and fingered it. He shoved his cock all the way up and piston-fucked me hard. I loved it. He shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass, kept is there as I flexed my ass muscles, hoping his thick cock would throb and shoot a huge load of hot semen in his condom.

I was very hungry for more semen. He grunted and I felt his cock throb up my ass. He grunted with every spurt he shot. He pulled out and I felt all 9 inches slide out of my ass.

I turned around and slid down to my knees with my head back and mouth opened wide. Greg poured a huge load of hot semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down with my mouth open wide and looked up into his big, brown eyes. He put his hands on the sides of my head and slid his python all the way down my throat and fucked it hard. He grunted and shot a a big spurt of hot semen down my throat with ever throb of his cock.

Then Constos poured his huge load of hot semen down my throat and throat fucked me banging my head against Greg's car. I felt his cock throb in my throat and every spurt of his hot, Greek semen fly down my throat.

He pulled back and asked Greg if he had any more semen for their little Cock Slave. "Yes." They stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks and quickly shot huge loads of semen on my face. I wiped it up with my fingers and ate it. Greg drove us back to the parking lot. I drove home. I jerked off into my hand thinking about what just happened to my tight throat and ass. I licked my semen off my hand and fell asleep.

I also sucked Greg twice at his home in Clifton (I have 2 videos: 1 with him lying on his back and me going down on him until he shoots while holding my head down, my nose in his pubes and chin on his huge balls and one where I am on my back he fucks my throat and jerks on my face. His cock is clearly visible going in and out of my throat. I still jerk off to these videos.

Greg texted me and asked when my birthday was. I lied and told him the wrong date, two weeks later. "I'll throw you a birthday party in my basement." He texted me to come over the night of my "birthday." When I got there, he said, "I put an ad on Craig's list asking for hot, uncut 10 and 11 inch men. 10 have confirmed. Follow me downstairs and get ready for your hot, tight ass and throat to get stretched."

There were couches and a sling hanging from the ceiling with table next to it with condoms, lube and a big glass. "Get in!" He strapped up my legs and bent the sling back. Within a minute, the all-out assault started on my ass and throat. I could tell they more mostly on the 11 inch end of the scale, all thick and uncut.

I loved it groaning and groaning. Greg said, "Men, listen to him groaning as we give him his huge birthday presents. I've used many asses of hot Cock Slaves in that sling, but none who clearly loves getting his ass fucked." "Mike, I saved all these studs' semen in this glass. It will be your birthday cocktail."

Greg unstrapped my legs and commanded, "On your cocksucker knees!" I looked around and saw the hot men, a mix of white, black and Latino. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Greg poured all the semen down my throat. "Men, cover his pretty face and tongue in your semen!" I put my head down, mouth open wide and tongue out.

They each stood around me, stroking their foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were about to shoot, each walked and jerked his still big load on my face and tongue. A hot, 12 inch uncut blond man wiped all that cum into my mouth with his dripping cock head, then each of the studs throat fucked me aggressively, ending with Constos saying, "Happy birthday cum swilling cock slut!" as he shot down my throat.

When I moved to my apartment, I invited Greg and Constos over. Constos got on his back on my bed. I rolled a condom down on his cock and put lube on my ass. I squatted over it with my mouth opened wide. Greg stood on the bed and shoved his fat cock down my throat as Constos pulled me down on his cock with his hands on my hips.

They flexed their cocks in and out of me for 3 glorious minutes, grunted and shot huge, huge loads up my ass and down my throat. Greg got on his back, I rolled a condom down on him, lubed my ass, sat all the way down on it with my head bent back, mouth open and tongue out.

Constos lubricated my throat with his condom semen and throat fucked me in rhythm with Greg fucking my ass, groaning. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted and shot big deep inside me. I asked Greg, "Please pour your semen down Constos' throat and throat fuck him.

Constos got on his back on the bed with his head over the edge, opened his mouth wide. Greg poured his huge load of semen down his throat and he swallowed. He bent his head back, opened my mouth wide as Greg put his fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat and rubbed his own cock through his throat.

He grunted and I could see Greg's cock throb in his throat. I got on all fours on my bed and went all the way down on Constos, stroked his foreskin up and down. Then, took his huge cock head in my mouth, licked around it and swallowed the huge load of Greek semen he shot in my mouth.

A week later, Greg texted me and told me to park in that parking lot again. He and Constos were in his Mercedes. Greg drove us to a nearby park into its empty parking lot. We got out and walked into a wooden area. We all stripped. They both had hot bodies. I leaned up against a tree, spread my legs and shook my ass. Constos said, "Fuck, look Greg, he's all ready for our huge cocks! Your first so his ass is tight when I fuck it."

Greg slapped lube on my ass, fingered it, and shoved his amazing all the way up and, holding my hips, piston-fucked me hard. He slapped my ass cheeks hard and put his hands on my shoulders, pulled me all the way down on his thick cock as it throbbed up my ass.

I groaned and said, "Fuck, thank you!" He pulled out and Constos did the same thing to me harder. Then, I felt another, bigger cock go up my ass. When he wrapped his muscular arms around my chest, I could see he was black.

"Please go slow. I love feeling your black cock up my ass. How big is it and what is your name?"

"It's 12 x 6 uncut. I'm Thomas. You have a very hot ass. I'm sorry Greg and Constos loosened it up for me." He fucked me harder swiveling his hips. I almost fainted as his cock throbbed.

He pulled out and I got on my knees, looked up into his handsome face, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck my tongue out and wagged it. "Fuck, what a little cum slut!" He slowly dripped his huge load down my throat, then putting his hands on the back of my head, pulled me forward and guided my throat all the way down on his 12-inch python, stretching my tonsils and slowly, slowly fucked my throat.

He grunted and said, "Mike, your throat is as tight and hot as your ass. His cock throbbed and he shot so deep down my esophagus that I didn't even feel the spurts or taste his semen.

I said, "Your cock is so big, I didn't get to taste your hot, black semen. If you can, I'd like to suck you off again and have you shoot in my mouth."

"Yes." I opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth. I went all the way down on it, then stroked it with my hand and sucked it with maximum suction. I then pulled off with his huge cock head in my mouth and, looking up into his eyes, licked around his cock head under his foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load of his hot, sweet semen. I swallowed it and looking up into his big, brown eyes, licked my lips and said, "Black semen is the sweetest. Thank you for filling my mouth with yours!"

Then, Constos throat fucked me, then Greg. Thomas leaned back against the back of a bench and handed me a condom and lube. I opened the condom and rolled it down on his cock, swallowing his huge python again. I lubed his cock and my ass, turned around, and sat on it slowly savoring every inch sliding up my ass.

Constos slid his cock down my throat slowly, me savoring every inch of his hot cock sliding past my tonsils. They flexed their hips slowly in unison for about 5 minutes, then both grunted at the same time, their cocks throbbed, and I knew they were filling me with more hot semen.

I pulled off Thomas. Greg leaned back on the bench. I rolled a condom down on his cock, turned around and sat on it as Thomas poured his semen in my mouth and throat fucked me in rhythm with Greg. They came at the same time. Then, Constos leaned back. I sat on his cock while Greg fucked my throat. I swallowed Constos' condom semen, then he throat fucked more down into my belly.

Greg said, "Mike, you've been such a good Cock Slave this evening. What do you want to do?"

"Watch Thomas and Constos spit roast you, Thomas up your ass first, then switching."

Greg frowned. I asked, "Constos and Thomas, have you ever double fucked an ass? I'm sure Greg's ass could be stretched out to fit both your cocks up it."

Greg submitted. I loved watching him get fucked up the ass and down the throat. Thomas shot up his ass as Constos shot down his throat. Thomas poured his huge load of semen down Greg's ass crack. Constos put on a condom and fucked Greg hard as Thomas shoved his black python down Greg's throat. I said, "I'm loving watching you, Greg, enjoy 21 inches poke your pie and shit holes!"

After, we got dressed and Greg drove us back to the parking lot. I drove home. A few days later, Greg texted me that he was hosting Constos, Thomas, his boyfriend, Luis, who has a thick 11" uncut cock at his home. I drove there impatient to get all those cocks up my ass and down my throat.

When I went upstairs to Greg's bedroom, Luis was laying back on the bed, his huge cock rock hard, totally skinned back and dripping precum. There were condoms on the bedside table with a bottle of lube and a large glass.

I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down Luis' python, looking into his eyes, him watching with a big smile as his cock fat brown cock disappear down my throat. I pulled off him and sat down on his cock. Greg fucked my throat as Luis fucked my ass in rhythm. They both made one final thrust and shot up my ass and down my throat.

Luis poured his huge load of semen in the glass. Constos got on his back. I condomed him with my mouth, sat on his thick 10 inch cock while Thomas fucked my throat with his thick 11 inch cock. Again, Constos poured his semen in the glass. Then, I sat on Thomas' cock while Luis fucked my throat.

Thomas poured his condom semen in the glass. Then I sat on Greg's cock. He poured his semen into the glass. Luis told me to get on my knees, open my mouth and keep my eyes open. He poured all the semen from the glass down my throat. I chugged it all, making exaggerated gulping sounds.

Luis commanded, "Men, coat his pretty face with your hot semen."

I loved watching them as they stood around me stroking their huge cocks, and when they were about to shoot, walked up and shot on my face and tongue. Luis wiped all that semen into my mouth with is hard cock head, then fucked it down my throat and added more into my belly.

Then, Luis got on all fours on the bed. I took his ass while Constos took his throat and Greg sucked his cock. We all came at the same time. I poured my condom semen in the glass. Then, Greg took his throat while Constos took his ass, and I sucked his cock. They all shot at same time.

Constos poured his semen in the glass. Then Greg took his ass while I took his throat and Constos sucked his huge cock. Greg poured his condom semen in the glass. I got on my knees and shins with my back against the bed. Luis poured all that hot, sweet semen down my throat, then put his hands on the bed and fucked down on my throat.

I counted the seconds until he grunted and shot what must have been a huge load considering how many times his huge, thick cock throbbed. He kept his cock down my throat, saying, "Greg, you could learn a lot from this hot cock sucker."

He pulled out and stood up. Greg got on his knees and licked Luis' cock to get it hard, then swallowed it in one gulp. Luis groaned and held his head down on him, then with one hand on the back top of his head and the other under his chin, guided Greg's throat up and down his cock and piston-fucked his throat hard as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Flex your throat muscles, cocksucker!" Greg clearly started as Luis said, "Good boy. If you want my cock up your ass and down your throat, you must do that to me every time. Understand?"

Greg gave 2 thumbs up.

I could tell Luis was about to shoot as he started grunting. He pulled out so just his cock head was in Greg's mouth and shot. "Don't swallow until I pull out." He pulled out and Greg swallowed what was clearly a huge load.

"Luis, how did I do?"

"Great, Greg. On your back, legs up!" Luis put Greg's legs over his shoulder and barebacked Greg hard, shoving his cock all the way up his ass and then almost out. Greg groaned and groaned shaking his head back and forth. Luis started grunting loudly pulled out and jerked a huge load onto Greg's belly and chest.

"Mike, clean that up, then suck Greg's cock." I slowly licked it up looking into Greg's big, brown eyes. I licked my lips and got on my knees in front of Thomas, opened my mouth wide and licked his cock head.

Then Thomas throat fucked me again. I left after that.

We hooked up there several times, sometimes with enough men that Greg, Luis, Thomas and I could all get spit roasted at the same time with the ass and throat fuckers sucking men's cocks while someone sucked theirs.

https://contribuez.conventioncitoyennepourleclimat.fr/profiles/kimari278/following

https://feedback.superbetter.com/forums/119811-superbetter-feedback/suggestions/15145104-notifications

http://feedback.xodo.com/forums/241992-suggest-a-new-feature/suggestions/9754185-windows-allow-multiple-instances-of-the-app-to-be

https://schoolforgoodandevil.com/members/kimari278/

https://www.inflatableoffice.com/support/topic/my-quote-page

https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/kimari278

https://forum.leakite.com/user-875.html

https://electomania.es/eF/profile/kimari278/

https://www.emtb-news.de/forum/members/kimari278.12929/about

https://www.somospsicologos.es/foro/profile/kimari278/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Groomsman's Affairs Ch. 09-10

Lisa's Sex Addiction