Tales of a Cock Slave #85

When I was at a local hair salon, waiting to get my hair cut, a man pinged me on Scruff, "You're 15 feet away from me. His Scruff profile name was "It's Big."

I asked, "How big?"

"8 inches cut. How big are you?"

"8 inches uncut. Are you aggressive? Do you know what to do with a gifted cocksucker?"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

"My car is parked in the parking lot next to this building. It's a black BMW sedan with dark windows. I'll be in it in 2 minutes. Get in the back and I'll throat fuck you. You'll see how hot I am."

I got in the back seat. He was very handsome, blue eyes and brown wavy hair. His pants and underwear were down. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. I flexed my throat muscles. He asked, "What are you doing to my cock? It feels amazing."

I pulled off and said, "I'm using my throat muscles to massage your cock," then went all the way down on his cock. He flexed his hips up and down and shot.

"Fuck, you are a very hot Cock Master. Why did you ping me?"

"I run parties for other hung, married DL men in a hotel near here. I need a very hot, very nasty Cock Slave to partner with me in serving their throat and ass needs. One that has an endless thirst for semen. Put this condom on my cock with your mouth and sit on it."

I put in on his cock with my mouth and squatted over him and stayed 3 inches above his cock.

"Sit on it."

"Flex your hips and fuck up into my tight, hot ass, Cock Master."

He did and I hardly felt it, but groaned and groaned and cried out, "Harder, harder, harder. Make me you Cock Slave with that huge cock. Harder!"

He did go harder and I flexed my ass. He grunted and shot. I pulled his condom off, ate his semen and went down on him again, I sucked another load of semen out of him. "Thank you Cock Master for that huge load of hot semen. I hope I passed the test and can be the Cock Slave for all your DL buddies."

"Yes, give me your phone number and I'll text you date, time and location. You will have to wear a blindfold as you probably know most of the men who will be using your ass and throat. My name is John."

"My name is Mike. Fuck, that is so hot! Suck my cock." I pulled out my cock and he sucked it. I bobbed his head up and down. "Flex your throat muscles and I'll reward you with my semen." He did and I shot down his throat. "Now, I'm going to fuck you. Put this condom on my cock with that hot mouth."

He rolled it down on my, getting me fully hard again. He sat all the way down on it. I flexed my hips and fucked his tight ass. "Flex your ass muscles." He did and I shot up his ass into my condom. He pulled off me and I pulled off my condom. "Drink it!" He opened his mouth and put back his head. I poured my semen down his throat. "Swallow it all!" He did.

He texted me to be at The Courtyard Suites on Prospect Avenue the next evening at 7:00 pm. Room 203. Clean your ass and get ready for us to get fucked up your ass and down your throat for hours.

I drove there, parked and went to that room. I rang the bell. He answered and took me to the bathroom. "Undress and I'll put this blindfold on you. I'll take you in the room. You will do everything I tell you to do." I undressed and he put the blindfold on me. He walked me out into the room. I took off the blindfold and saw a few men I knew. I chose the ones with the biggest cocks.

"He wants to get fucked up his ass and down his throat. Do you all want to do that?"

Two answered, a handsome white man with a thick 10 inch uncut cock and a handsome black man with a thick 11 inch uncut cock, "Fuck, yes."

I told him to get on the floor on all fours. The white man put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and shoved his 10 inch uncut cock all the way up it while the black man pushed his mouth open and shoved his 11 inch uncut cock down it. "Fuck him hard and fill him up! Does that feel like a virgin ass, ass fucker?"

"No, this ass has clearly been fucked well before."

I could tell he loved being assaulted by those huge cocks. "Flex your throat and ass muscles, Cock Slave!" He must have done that as the men grunted, slapped his ass and face cheeks, shoved their cocks all the way up his ass and down his throat.

I could tell they filled him with big loads. "Men, pull out. Cock Slave, on your knees, head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. Ass fucker, feed him your condom semen then throat fuck that and another load down into his belly.

He poured the semen down his throat. He swallowed it, put his head down and opened his mouth wide. Soon, that 10 inch cock was down his throat as he fucked it with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. I asked, "Is he flexing his throat muscles?"

"Yes, he is an amazing cocksucker. I can feel my thick cock sliding in and out of his hot, tight throat. I'm about to feed him." He grunted and shot down his throat. Then the black man throat fucked him with his 11 inch python. He stood up and went into the bathroom. I followed him in there and closed the door. He said, "That was amazing, a fantasy fulfilled. Thank you for taking charge. Now we can all play together."

He went out and said, "Men, do whatever you want. Have fun." Some men sat on the bed while others sucked their cocks. Two really huge men got on their backs on the floor. I and another man rolled condoms down on their cocks and sat on them. Two more men throat fucked us. Everyone was groaning. The ass and throat fuckers grunted and shot into their men.

I got on my knees in the middle of the room, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. My ass fucker poured his semen down my throat, then the others stood around me, stroking their cocks, and when they were about to shoot, walked up and dumped their semen on my face. The black man wiped all that semen into my mouth.

I swallowed, then, looking up at him, opened my mouth wide and leaned forward. He put one big hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He slowly throat fucked me while I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, yelled out, "Fuck!" and shot down into my belly.

John asked, "Do you men have any more semen, or should we call it a day?"

The big black man answered, "Let's stop now. Men, let's save up our semen this week for our new favorite Cock Slave!"

They all dressed and left. John and I 69'd on the bed, swallowing each other's loads. He asked me, "Are you Catholic?"

"No, I'm uncut because my father's family were Welsh and they don't circumcise."

"It's hot. I wish I was uncut. Let's watch in that mirror as you fuck me again."

He got down on all fours. I put on a condom, and lubed and fingered his ass. He groaned. I put one hand on his hip, the other to place my cock head at his asshole. "Ready?"

"Yes, fuck me, please." I slowly fucked him, us locking eyes. He flexed his ass muscles really well. After about a minute, I slid it all the way up, grunted and shot.

"Thank you. Now, my turn."

He got up and I got on all fours. He got on his knees behind me, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He placed his cock head at my asshole and shoved it all the way up. He rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my ass muscles and groaned. He grunted and shot. "That was very hot." I pulled his condom off and poured it down my throat and got on my back on the bed with my head bent back.

He came over, put his hands on either side of my chest and slid his cock down my throat and pumped it in and out. "I can see my cock going in and out of your throat. Can you feel it?" I gave a thumbs up. He shoved it all the way down my throat and grunted another load of semen into my belly.

"Thank you. I don't think I can do anything more now. I'm tired. Nap?"

We fell asleep on the bed and took an hour long nap. After, I fucked his ass, then he fucked mine in front of the mirror. We drank our own condom semen, dressed and left. Later, he texted, "That was hot. All the men told me it was the best party I've hosted. I know more hot, needy men. I'll invite them next time.

Two weeks later, he texted me that he's hosting again in that room the next day at 7:00 pm.

I went there and arrived at 7:15. I went into the room. There were about 30 men there, some I knew or recognized, lots of big cocks, many uncut. John said, "We'll start by us leaning over with our hands on the bed while all these men fuck us. Men, pour your condom into these glasses. Take our asses as many times as you can."

After a glorious 45 minutes, those glasses were full. We drank them, then got on our backs on the bed, heads bent back and mouths open. All the men throat fucked us at least once.

I pointed to the two biggest men. "On your back on the beds. We'll sit on your cocks. You two fuck our throats." We rolled condoms down on their huge cocks and sat all the way down on them rubbing their nipples with our mouths opened wide.

The other men straddled the ass fuckers and slid their cocks down our throats and rabbit-fucked our faces. It was amazing. We worked our way through all the men until each had our asses and throats. By the end, we were all exhausted. After they left, we took another nap. This set the routine for all future parties.

After our nap, after another hot man-on-man sex party, I told John, "I used to go group male sex parties at a suites hotel in East Rutherford. They promoted it on Craig's List and charged $20.00 to cover expenses. They provided condoms, lube and water.

The men who went were always hot, the perfect mix of cut and uncut, gentle and aggressive, all races. I was always really hot. Maybe we should do that. You had to respond so they knew how many would be there."

He put an ad on Craig's List promoting the next party. When I arrived, there were 40 men there. We did the same routine: them fucking our asses, then spit roasting us, then throat fucking us.

At the end, the big black man would always say, "Time to reward our hosts." John and I got on our knees, back on our shins, opened our mouths and stuck our tongues out. They all jerked huge loads of hot semen on our faces and tongues. The black man wiped it into our mouths, then throat fucked me, then John.

The next time he texted me, "I said in the ad that we wanted 10 inch plus uncut cocks. Get ready for lots of black, Polish and Latino cocks! What's the biggest cock you've serviced?"

"13 thick inches, uncut, aggressive and Polish at a private sex club in Chicago. That's after I serviced 12, 12 inch, uncut, aggressive Ukrainian studs."

"Fuck, throat and ass?"

"Ass, then throat."

"Fuck, but your ass and your throat are so tight."

"Yes, from flexing my ass and throat muscles. Keep them tight."

"Well, I hope we get truly huge cocks at the next party so I can watch you service them."

"If they attend, you need to service them, too. Do you need practice to take cocks that size? I know 11 inch, 12 inch and 13 inch men."

"Hmmm. Can you get 4, 12 inch uncut black men?"

"Yes. At my apartment in Montclair. Interested?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"I'll contact them and see when they are all available. It's a set of twins and their twin husbands. They've used my holes frequently."

I called Calvin to tell him I have another hot white man who needs to learn to handle huge cocks. "Hot, the men you find are always so hot and tight."

When are you four Nubian gods available?"

"This Wednesday. Where?"

"My apartment."

"Great, see you there. Looking forward to it."

"See you all Wednesday. Thank you."

I called John, "I've arranged for my 4 favorite 12 inch uncut Nubian gods to be at my apartment in Montclair next Wednesday at 7:00. You've had 10 inch cock in both ends."

I gave him my address and front door access code. "I typically get on my back to get ass and throat fucked. Cocks that big slide in and out better in that position. Clean out that ass. It's going to get a real workout. I also suggest you have an empty stomach as they are big, big shooters!"

"They will finger you to open you up. They are really nice men. They can go fast or slow, they always want to make their Cock Slaves happy. They have an endless supply of sweet black semen and stamina. Get ready for a long, hot evening. Come at 6:45."

"Shit. I'll leave there with another fantasy realized. I've dreamt of being used by huge, uncut black men."

John arrived. We undressed, sucked each other off, then fucked each other. Then, Calvin, Jerome, Spencer and Gilbert arrived. "Get naked, men. You'll start fucking our asses on our backs with our legs over you shoulders. Go however fast or slow you want. Let's start with Calvin and Spencer. There are condoms, lube and 2 glasses on the trunk."

When they took off their tight shirts and jeans, John's eye grew wide. He looked at me and mouthed, "Thank you."

John and I got on our backs on my bed and lifted our legs. Calvin and Spencer got on their knees, spread our ass cheeks and licked our assholes. John and I groaned and shook our heads back and forth. They stood up, put on condoms, lubed and fingered our asses, put our legs over their shoulders and inserted their cocks. John and I groaned loudly.

They fucked our asses slowly. Calvin said, "Men, pull out almost all the way, then slide your cocks all the way in so these hotties can feel all 12 thick inches of our cocks sliding in and out past their asshole. We'll let them know when to start flexing your ass muscles. Let's enjoy this as long as possible."

They did go slowly, grunting every time they slid their cocks all the way up our asses. I never wanted it to stop. Spencer said, "Come on, we want their asses, too." Calvin and Jerome sped up as John and I flexed our ass muscled.

They looked down at us, thrust their cocks all the up our asses. Their cocks throbbed, they grunted loudly and shot. John and I looked at each other and smiled. They pulled out slowly, us feeling every inch slide out past our sphincters. They poured their huge loads of hot, black semen in the glasses.

Calvin said, "I've missed your ass. Spencer how was his ass?"

"Nice and tight."

Spencer and Gilbert got on their knees, spread our ass cheeks and licked our assholes. John and I groaned again. They stood up, put on condoms, lubed our asses and fingered them. John and I groaned loudly.

They put our legs over their shoulders, looked down at us, put their cock heads at our assholes and slid them in. They fucked us slowly. We did it the same way Calvin and Jerome did. John shot on his belly and chest as I shot on mine. I wiped up John's semen and ate it. John ate mine.

Spencer and Gilbert leaned over so our noses were almost touching, rubbed our cheeks with the back of their hands and shoved their cocks all the way up our asses, causing John and I to buck our backs. They grunted and I felt Spencer's cock throb up my ass. I knew Gilbert had shot up John's ass. They pulled out slowly and poured their semen in the glasses.

Then they switched until each had our asses and throats. By the end, the glasses were almost full. John and I turned around with our heads over the edge of the bed with our mouths wide open.

Calvin and Jerome poured that semen in our mouths little by little, us swallowing it. Then they pushed our heads down. We opened our mouths wide. I could see Calvin's cock and balls coming toward my mouth, then felt it slide past my tonsils.

Calvin put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat. I did not flex my throat muscles as I didn't want his stretching of my throat to end. Again, Spencer said, "Our turn. We want those tight throats now!"

I flexed my throat muscles and Calvin sped up. He slid his huge, thick cock all the way down my throat, grunted and, as it throbbed, he fed me a huge load down into my belly. I heard Jerome grunt and knew he was feeding John. They pulled out and Spencer and Gilbert throat fucked us. Then they switched so each had our throats.

Calvin announced, "Spit roasting time!" Calvin and Jerome got on their backs on my bed. John and I rolled condoms down on their hard cocks with our mouths and throats, making them groan. We put lube on our asses and slowly sat down on their cocks. All four of us groaned. Spencer and Gilbert stood on my bed in front of us.

We looked up into their eyes and opened our mouths. They slid their cocks down our throats. All four flexed their hips slowly. I know I was in heaven and was hoping John was loving it, too. Calvin commanded, "Start flexing those muscles, white studs. Black studs, fill them up!" They sped up flexing their hips as we flexed our throat and ass muscles. All six of us shot at the same time.

Spencer and Gilbert slowly pulled out of our throat and we got off Calvin's and Jerome's cocks. They poured their semen in the glasses. I said, "John and I will drink that semen, then let's smoke a joint, then you studs spit roast us again with Spencer and Gilbert having our asses. John and I drank their semen.

Spencer and Gilbert laid down on the bed. John and I looked into each other's eyes as we rolled condoms down on their fat 12 inches. We lubed our asses and sat down on them slowly, feeling all 12 inches sliding up our asses.

We opened our mouths wide. Calvin and Jerome put their cock heads at the back of our mouths, then putting one hand on the back of our heads and the others under our chins and slowly slid them down our throats.

All four slowly flexed their hips fucking our asses and throats. After a few minutes, John and I flexed our ass and throat muscles. They grunted. We felt Spencer's and Gilbert's cocks throb and shoot up our asses. Calvin and Jerome pulled out so their fat, smooth cock heads were in our mouths. We licked around their cock heads under their foreskins.

They grunted and filled our mouths with their hot, sweet black semen. John and I swallowed it all with their cock heads still in our mouths. Spencer and Gilbert poured their condom semen in the glasses. John and I drank it. The four Nubian gods got dressed and left.

Sitting on my bed, with our backs on my pillows, we smoked joints. "Mike, that was amazing! How do you know them?"

"Calvin pinged me on Grindr and I went to his apartment. Jerome, who was his boyfriend then, was there sitting on the couch. I sucked them, taking their cock heads in my mouth as they shot in it. I swallowed their semen with their cocks still in my mouth."

"Then they fucked me while I was on all fours in front of a mirror so I could watch us as they fucked me slowly. Then they spit roasted me twice so each had my ass and throat. The next time I went over there, Spencer and Jerome joined us. I've hooked up with all four here a few times."

John and I fell asleep. The next morning we fucked each other, ate our semen and then throat fucked each other. We went out to a local restaurant for brunch.

The 10 inch plus party at the Courtyard went really well. 30 guys with uncut cocks ranging from 10 inches to 12.

We hosted the 10+ parties once a month.

https://ulmf.org/members/sudugolo.538430/about

https://blog.ulifestyle.com.hk/sokehodi/4086578/sokehodi

https://www.uitvconnect.com/link/page-notes/145735/1271/al-sorenson/tab/1722

http://globalblogs.cse.umn.edu/2015/12/italyengineering-empire.html

http://blog.unimed.coop.br/blog/saibamais/entry/como_lidar_com_a_press%C3%A3o

http://blog.twinspires.com/2013/01/twinspires-horse-racing-podcast-wderek.html

https://blog.ubagroup.com/2018/11/this-will-solve-all-back-problems.html

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-portal/someoneSpecialPage?pageId=1196118&newPage=true

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-portal/someoneSpecialPage?pageId=1196118

https://www.vingle.net/posts/3062958

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Groomsman's Affairs Ch. 09-10

Lisa's Sex Addiction